I went back to visit my parents last weekend and the asked about my work and how is the pay. Considering I have rejected the chances to get into a well-paid company to pursue my dreams, they are curious how much I am earning.
At first, it’s not about the money. It’s the passion.
Now, it is different. For my career advancement, perhaps I am recalculating my value.
What if you are:
- Considered an asset by other people to any organizations
- Valued for the vision, enthusiasm and entreprenurship spirit
- Achieved straight A’s results and graduated from abroad
- Have the experience working with clients from all over the world
- Stay a bit longer to gain more experience on learning how to run a startup
- Work elsewhere to gain new experience, challenges besides increment
- Sign the resignation letter and start on new ventures