What would you do? Me?Like anyone else, I dont read all comments, but I’m not sure if you do read. Maybe a random number generator. But who cares as we are all busy talking about how we would spend the money. I always believe the easier we get the money, the easier it will be used until the last $1. So, here’s 11 portion of where the money goes, as meaningful as possible. – $100 for my mom and dad for the being inspirational and endless support.
– $100 for my youngest brother for his books. Sitting for O-level exams and he is working hard to get 9 A+. I have set a benchmark of obtaining straight A’s in 2004. He’s inspired and this portion goes to him.
– $100 for my younger brother who will become a dad soon. Got married a year earlier than me. Thia would mean a lot.
– $100 for my younger sister studying Islamic finance in Jordan. She will undergo operation for cancer-like. She has been very excellent with her studies. Awarded best sponsored students last year. Always called and told us to pray for her and if she scored 19/20 or perfect score for mid sem. – $100 for my wife. Got married for 2.5 months and she has been a supportive wife. I just want to give her this without asking what she want to spend with this money. – $100 for my best friend for the support. Being there when I need him, in good and bad times. He never ask for anything.
– $100 for a college students club which I have founded in 2006. – $100 for the orphan of Darul Hanan, near to my house. A place where I know they money would be used for the benefit of the kids.
– $100 for any social enterprise that promote good food and health. Please take less sugar, put the sweetness in your smile instead.
– $100 for starting a blog moneysign.– and start talking how to save money, how to spend wisely, how to not get into debt, how to settle debt — the practical way. – $1 for you. Hand delivered if possible. And start finishing what I have started cause I just need courage to do so. Money, I have enough to cover myself, so why do I need more. Greed? Maybe. Not grateful? Certainly. But if this is a gift, I’ll take it anyway 🙂 So, why don’t you tell me yours. Share with it here or at http://awe.sm/5jVnm