Semua yang anda lakukan di muka bumi ini perlukan ilmu. Dan pada bulan April lepas, saya telah pergi ke seminar saham rakan saya di Shah Alam, Selangor. Alhamdulillah, saya kini telah berjaya membuat pelaburan saham dan sudah profit.
Ramai dah tanya apa itu saham? Jadi, saya rakamkan video ni untuk tatapan semua:
Seminar Saham Syariah akan diadakan pada 17 Ogos 2014 dari 9pagi – 5petang di Shah Alam.
Untuk daftar, sila isikan borang berikut:
- Introduction class = RM 50
- Advanced class = RM 650
Jumpa di sana!
Last weekend, I spent my Saturday sharing my 8 years journey in e-commerce since AirAsia first allowing Maybank2U payment on their website back in 2005.
I have uploaded my e-commerce seminar slides on Slideshare.net so that you can have a glimpse of what I presented. It is in Bahasa Malaysia but I presented in mix Bahasa and English.
If you or your business/organisation would like to invite me for a day seminar on e-commerce or personal coaching, please fill up the follow form so that my PA can call you:
What I am going to reveal to you will make some people feel unpleasant. And those who have been using it for quite sometime will realise the truth of it.
If you are selling stuff online and expect people to bank in the deposit or payment by giving them your bank name, account name and account number, you will agree that:
You do not know exactly who banked-in / deposit your money to you
Recently, I launched my ebook and start accepting pre-order with the price RM 22.00 and this is what I’ve got from my Maybank transaction history:
Truth be told,
- I don’t know from my Maybank2U online statement, I don’t know who make payment through 3rd party transfer. I have no info about the payment made except the date and amount.
- No idea who deposited the money via Cash Deposit Machine.
- But I know who transferred the money via his/her ATM card.
For CIMB, at least it is slightly better, I can see the name and time to double check it.
If I’m a bad buyer, I can “fake” my transaction. How?
- Get a photo editing software
- Edit a transaction slip (Change name, amount, generate random transaction number, time, etc)
- Email it to the seller
The seller cannot argue since he/she cannot verify if the transaction is valid (especially Maybank).
So, how do I fix this issue?
If you’re a merchant or seller, get an e-commerce platform. Or at least something simple like this ebook form which combined with payment gateway.
Why this method works?
- Most importantly, you don’t have to check your Maybank2U or CIMB Clicks every single time your buyer pays.
- You can automatically get notification from the payment gateway provider if they payment gone through.
- You can verify the info of the buyer (Name, Phone Number, Time, Email is provided)
- You can automate the delivery of the product (especially digital product like ebook)
Get the above solution by signing up to my Personal Coaching (E-Commerce) programme or sign up to my Simple Ecommerce Platform. (SEP).
Feel free to hit the “x” button on your browser tab should none of these questions relevant to you cause I’m selling something 🙂
- And have you ever wonder how can you start your online business?
- How do you setup your online store?
- How you can streamline your online business?
- How you can focus on your business?
- How you can retain your customer?
In 2014, I have committed that I wish to share my knowledge in developing e-commerce sites and helping your businesses to grow online.
What I have done?
- I have started my own homestay in Pasir Gudang. When I started them, there are 24 homestays in that area, I will share how I beat the competition in less than 1 month. Now, I’m looking to acquire another house to turn it into my second homestay.
- I have helped my friends L’adorn and Ever Dainty to start their e-commerce business selling shawl, hijab, clothes and accessories. Good for them!
- I have helped businesses to gain Likes on their Facebook page. Some reached up to 700% increase in Likes!
- and many more!
What you will learn with me
- How to find and test business niche
- How to develop your business plan
- How to build your e-commerce site in a day
- How to integrate payment with your e-commerce site
- How to gain customer and retain them
Personal Coaching and Video Tutorial
Personal coaching is one-on-one hands-on coaching class where I will teach you the above things. Notes will be given. In 5 weeks, you will learn all everything you need to know to run your online business.
In my personal coaching class or video tutorial, I will provide step-by-step guide and checklist for you to follow.
Should you stuck at any stages, my support team will be available to help you.
How much and what do I get?
Video tutorial (
Normal Price: RM170, Offer: RM97)
- Access to all video tutorials
- Document checklist
- Pre-installed website for e-commerce
- Support site
Personal coaching – (
Normal Price: RM970, Offer: RM470)
- 5 weeks coaching (3 hours per session)
- All video access
- Printed notes and checklist
- Pre-installed website for e-commerce
- Support site
- Private Whatsapp number for all Q&A
To register your interest, please fill up your info in the form below:
It is time to make a change if whatever you did in 2013 didn’t work for you. Time and tide wait for no man.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. – Albert Einstein
If you’re starting out an e-commerce site or blogshop, you would probably looking for options other than iPay88 to accept payment for your products or service online.
Truth be told, I’ve been looking for a good option other than iPay for few good reasons:
- iPay88 took a lot of transaction fees (4%)
- Website owners (merchants) are charged with setup cost
- Maintenance fees (yearly) for SME Plan
Discover the alternative to iPay88, Webcash payment gateway for Malaysia
I was working in Cyberjaya back in 2011/12 and discovered “Webcash”. It is basically a web payment switch that allow you to collect payment from credit cards (Visa & Master Card) and various local bank such as:
- CIMB Clicks
- Public Bank
- Standard Chartered
- Bank Islam
- Hong Leong Bank
- Affin Bank
Although it is similar to iPay88, Webcash offers:
- 2% transaction fees
- No setup cost
- No yearly maintenance fees
But why don’t Webcash be a serious competitor to iPay88?
Two reasons which I can conclude, they are only providing the payment switch. Secondly, they are developer-friendly.
What Webcash can be integrated with?
I’ve worked with couple of sites and it has been integrated and tested working with:
- Gravity Forms
- Event Espresso
I wrote the modules and plugins to allow Webcash to work with the above platform and tools. And it working fine. The server is fast and notifications of payment sent by Webcash instantly reach the merchant and buyer’s inbox.
I don’t have a plan to release it to the public yet. But if you are interested, you can contact me by filling up the form below. Thank you!